Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Storage

5 posters

Go down

Guild Storage Empty Guild Storage

Post  Iceee Mon May 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Lately i donated some thinks and sometimes when we farm Valk Shields we just put them in G Storage and like a while ago chuckk needed 1 and we checked storage and none. I was just wondering why the stuffs are gone so fast and we dont even know who takes it. The purpose of why i donate those things is to help those who needed it while leveling or for whatsoever reason. But maybe the 1 who took it, try to upgrade it... So i was suggesting to put a topic on forum on who gets what items so at least we will know if something is missing. Tnx

Iceee

Back to top Go down

Guild Storage Empty Re: Guild Storage

Post  Kikk Tue May 25, 2010 12:36 am

I took them, and had one turned into +7 to have its value increased. I keep it till someone is interested in buying it for 20m, to cover the fee for creation (normal market price is 30-40m). I also have another unrefined valk shield that I keep on me till someone needs it.

Also if people are satisfied with a regular valk shield, we can hunt them easily any time.

About keeping track of who takes what. When I donate something to guild storage I will not know who took it out, but does it matter? If someone in the guild took it, then he/she has a use for it, and that is just the purpose of the guild storage. To give an example, I have donated a Meteor Plate that at some point vanished, and I just am glad someone took it so it is being used.

But if you are interested in who takes things, only Yag, Kitty, Tara, Takeshy and I know the password for the storage, so it always has to be one of those five. Im sure they can answer on the forum here if there is a question about who took something. Wink
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceee Tue May 25, 2010 1:39 am

Understood... xD
Coz i was asking Tails,kitty,yag about the things that were gone and they didnt know and tails told me that shes not sure but she thinks you didnt get them also so i tot maybe some1 else knew the pass of the storage and was getting the things

Iceee

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuckk Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 am

bought valk shield for like 6m LOL
Chuckk
Chuckk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikk Tue May 25, 2010 4:34 am

Oh thats a pity Chuckk, you could have gained one from me for free. =/

And really, they were being sold for below 3m a month ago. People are abusing the low supply to raise the praises sky high. Regular valk should be 3m, perhaps 4m at most. But I guess few people know how to farm them easily.
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swordstalker Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 am

hunting for member or hunting for BESTFRIEND ?? everytime we ask item , some guildies also selling item on high price .. and then hunting valk , for refining and selling ? or helping ?

swordstalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshy Tue May 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Hunting for member? I dunno who you are sword, but everytime i see someone asking for a valk shield i call Kikk/Yaghtz to come help me get it for them, and vice-versa. And yeah when there's noone currently looking for one, i over-up them. And i'm pretty sure we already made a lot of +7s to some guildies.

Takeshy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down