Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artists In the guild

+3
Merichuu
Kikk
Yahoo Qwonland
7 posters

Go down

Artists In the guild Empty Artists In the guild

Post  Yahoo Qwonland Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Very Happy Well I just want to start a topic where member of AC can show their artwork together. Kinda want to bond each other beside RO activities. Beside we never know if we actually might inspire each other hehe.

Anyhow as the topic start I'll post a linky to my own few not so good arts Very Happy Clicky Here! Ah most of them are cats, and if you wonder why... It's simply I love cats cheers

Ah one more thing, if you want to show "Mature" content please use "[spoiler][/ spoiler]" and post a Link to the picture, but not the picture itself. I mean since there are some very very young members in guild, we shouldn't taint their pure souls (just yet Twisted Evil ) So it's best for mature content to be hidden in Spoiler tag and using a " [url][/url] ".

Well enlighten me with your art Very Happy

Last edited by Yahoo Qwonland on Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Yahoo Qwonland
Yahoo Qwonland

Back to top Go down

Artists In the guild Empty Re: Artists In the guild

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 5:52 pm

I shoot people. With cameras.

Artists In the guild Dsc0033cy.th

Artists In the guild Dsc0007zf.th

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahoo Qwonland Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Just played a few hour of Wii and my eyes has gone bad XD. But correct me if i'm wrong is that japan??? O_O You live in japan? and the photos are nice Very Happy love the last one. kinda give off a rush hour vibe. dunno why but that's what come into my mind on the last picture Very Happy Love to see some more too. (anyway bed time~)
Yahoo Qwonland
Yahoo Qwonland

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 9:03 pm

I spent the last summer in Japan/Korea. I was in a tour for Japan, but it was in Korean so I understood even less about what was going on :|.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikk Fri May 07, 2010 12:56 am

knox wrote:I spent the last summer in Japan/Korea. I was in a tour for Japan, but it was in Korean so I understood even less about what was going on Neutral.
I LOL-ed at that.

Last time I made art I was 10 years younger from where I'm now. While its not too bad looking, I suppose it wouldnt serve me well to post that here.
Btw Kahoo, that cat looks very familiar to the cook cat one you posted on Wasted Emperium forum....Wink
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahoo Qwonland Fri May 07, 2010 7:04 am

Ah a korean tour to japan. XD but if you're like me who ignore what the tour-guide say most of the time then it should be ok hehe. I prefer see things as they are when in tour. and learn about it's history when at home. I think it's because uncontiously I want to see things as it is before getting history book's point of view. Kinda like how one want to see what a another person is, before other people telling how "good/bad" the that person is.

Kikk wrote:Btw Kahoo, that cat looks very familiar to the cook cat one you posted on Wasted Emperium forum....Wink

ah good observation. Very Happy it is the same cat. but this one with color is the edited version of that pencil-draw one. I redraw the pot so it look more normal (the new is more close to symmetrical if cut in half.) Ah and in this new one i made sure the lines are more straighten. XD I did try my best but my hand are all shaky so there are part where the lines are very uneven.

Ah if you haven't seen this one yet... Very Happy Ah and yeah sorry for the bad quality.Artists In the guild Sweet_11
Yahoo Qwonland
Yahoo Qwonland

Back to top Go down

Post  Merichuu Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 am

My latest work:

Artists In the guild O_hai_thar_Alice_by_yours_truly_theo
Merichuu
Merichuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly c: Sat May 15, 2010 8:34 pm

That is so cute Mel. <3

So now, I shall show you my "Lion on a Ball" drawing. It looks a bit weird, but I love it.
Enjoy! Sorry its line paper.. only thing I have XD

Artists In the guild 00114
Kelly c:
Kelly c:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahoo Qwonland Sun May 16, 2010 6:08 am

Woah both of you draw very exquisitely.
@Merichuu: The color looks very pleasant. Really love those eyes. That must be alice in wonder land right?
@Kelly: The lion on a ball looks pretty cute too. He got some cute looking eyes which make this picture practically shout "Moe!!!" XD
Yahoo Qwonland
Yahoo Qwonland

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaghtz Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Kelly c: wrote:That is so cute Mel. <3

So now, I shall show you my "Lion on a Ball" drawing. It looks a bit weird, but I love it.
Enjoy! Sorry its line paper.. only thing I have XD

Artists In the guild 00114

*Dies from cuteness*

=D
Yaghtz
Yaghtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly c: Sun May 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Once upon a time... Kelly was bored, playing on Ro trying to think of something to draw. Sugar came up to me and told me to draw him as a mushroom vomiting a rainbow with long sexi legs.
I told him I couldn't draw legs and I will pass on drawing that, but I ended up doodling it anyways. I didn't know what he meant, but I did draw a mushroom that looked like Sugar's Sniper, Maltose.
The End! Enjoy my fail doodles.

Artists In the guild Sugar10
Kelly c:
Kelly c:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Sat May 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Meh I will show you my drawings on paper. I suck at using the computer to draw...

Artists In the guild Hmmumm
Artists In the guild Tethys255
Last one is older and is a half vampire...lol was trying to draw my character for a RP site.

I have more but they are nto good and also most are drawing what I see. Least the above came from my mind lol.
Go here to see what I mean by drawing what I see etc
https://s136.photobucket.com/home/Tethys_Loneheart/recentuploads?page=1
also all are free hand drawing and no tracing.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahoo Qwonland Sun May 23, 2010 8:13 am

Wooh Tara nice Clothes Folding (drawing part where the clothes get wrinkle up due to a stand or an action) technique. I'm try to learn that for a while but dunno why my my mind don't seem to remember when ever i draw human. Really like Young Kryldncelo (sry if the name is spell wrongly).
Is it common to draw the image in you mind? I mean does it take a lot of time before inspiration muses pop up? Somehow mine seems to come and go pretty fast. So I end up hating my own drawing halfway, due to losing the image in my mind. Not to mention that it's rarely pop up. Sad
Yahoo Qwonland
Yahoo Qwonland

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Tue May 25, 2010 2:01 pm

I am suprized I got commeted lol. I hate my art and the vamp there I was just trying out something to see if I could make it a little better. But thanks ^_^.

As for insperation, I barely get it for drawing things out of the mind and when I do its once in a blue moon. I am however an ok drawer at plants/animals/people(faces) if I feel up to it and have the time...

Other then that I perfer making fanfics/stories.

Also I think the spelling is wrong but that is ok lol his name is a pain to spell.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  lil'_MnM Wed May 26, 2010 4:16 pm

this is my project for my art class~
i dont really have a title for it.
but i hopez you like it :]

Artists In the guild Werdfs
lil'_MnM
lil'_MnM

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahoo Qwonland Sat May 29, 2010 7:59 am

@ Tara: Very Happy yours drawing of human body is better than mine and if you don't give up you'll get better Very Happy (btw I like your new pictures ("My best..." and "Fave drawing..."). Ah btw if you like Rollplaying... I suggest you Check This Out. It's a group of artists, who join up and RP by drawing. It's seems kind of innovating, and you get to draw comics with other from all over the world. They don't require you to have good level of drawing but do have some rules for your character(3/4 human - no super over power weapon - 1 pet only etc.). They have their own chat room which you can go and ask question. Most of them are very friendly but some can be hardcore RP'er XD.

I've applied for it but I was bit slow XD I think I'm at waiting list. They probably recruit again around q3-q4 this year. I probably reapply later this year.

@lil'y: XD your picture is very detailed. Is it a drawing or is it a paper sculpture (sry dunno what to call it). I mean some part in the picture it look like it's sticks outs (due to the shadow. 3D effect?). Those feathers must taken lots and lots of time to draw. I'm not an art expert but your picture some how looks like 1 picture but in my mind there are 3 or more hidden pictures.

Reason: 1. the feathers make me think of a swan (or large wings). 2. I can some how see a guitar. 3. the clam shell + the guitar like thingy (handle? dunno what you call that part XD) remind me of cello. 4. if I tilt my head the clam shell remind me of a harp.

The Background looks so peaceful too. All in all it's an amazing picture. I likey Razz.
Yahoo Qwonland
Yahoo Qwonland

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Sat May 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Hmm I am more of the pure writing RPs lol I am a mod for one site, the arts one may be too diffcult for me is they are awsome darewers for I would lol feel kinda out of place ^_^. Also the My fav one was me trying to take a chibi thingy and make it more anime style. Thats why you see a scan of the book to compair it with. As for the best thats my assassin Tara from a book I am writing lol and again RP site. Human assassin. I have yet to draw in the past year or so as I have lost intrest and had no insperation but hopefully that can change.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  lil'_MnM Sat May 29, 2010 7:25 pm

yahoooo i miss youuu my uncle D:
yeah its a surreal picture with shadows for 3D effects~
lol the feathers did take a long time to draw.
i just put a bunch of random things together and somehow ppl say it turned out pretty good xD
lil'_MnM
lil'_MnM

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahoo Qwonland Sun May 30, 2010 7:10 am

@ Tara: Ah I see. Hopefully you will get inspiration back again to draw more of that character Very Happy
@ Lil'y: XD my little niece! yeah been a while hehe. Guess sometime random drawing can lead to good picture(s). I tried that last night and I drew my second character XD. Not to mention it's view in a new angle. My other pictures are normally front view.

XD. I just upload a chibi version of the character, ah the chibi version is still front view Very Happy. It's the Normal version one that is drawn in another angle. Bit lazy to edit the Normal version since there are a lot of details. However in this chibi version I used both Tara (clothes folding) and Lil'y methods (random drawing). Thanks to both of you I made myself a second OC. Very Happy.

Behold! It's Chibi ..... (ah this character still doesn't have a name yet. XD I'll think of something in near future).

Artists In the guild Water_11 DeviantArt Linky~

Last edited by Yahoo Qwonland on Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a link to the pencil version of the drawing (it's in the red linky))
Yahoo Qwonland
Yahoo Qwonland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down