Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Terminator (1984) - "I'll be back".

Go down

The Terminator (1984) - "I'll be back". Empty The Terminator (1984) - "I'll be back".

Post  TioArk Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 am

Alpha Centauries,
Just justifying my disappearance,
Two weeks ago I got some work issues to solve in a factory away from my matrix factory, so I traveled to there and I'm neating up things around... I think that will take some more time to it finally do well as it's own, but I'm already getting some free time... maybe next week I'll get a normal internet, thus I'll show up eventually
A friend of mine will be in charge of my support accounts, btw I'm used to play with this friend of mine by a long time and he'll join LuminaRO as soon as possible. I already told him to join us, I wonder if he did it already.
Good luck on WoEs/MVPs/farming hope to join you soon

Arkman
TioArk
TioArk

http://www.arkman.ie/

Back to top Go down

The Terminator (1984) - "I'll be back". Empty Re: The Terminator (1984) - "I'll be back".

Post  Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 am

So who's the SinX that you've been in parties with that's been attacking our guild during WoE? >>;;

Back to top Go down

The Terminator (1984) - "I'll be back". Empty Re: The Terminator (1984) - "I'll be back".

Post  TioArk Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 am

wow that one was fast, I was going to leave forums right now hehe
so my characthers are these:
- Arkman - Lord Knight
- Liszt - Soul Linker
- Miroslaw Marks - Clown
- TioArk - High Priest
from the very beggining I wrote this (about sharing my supports) cause this friend of mine emailed me couple hours ago talking about killing some people from AC. This friend of mine is Stravinsky I helped in one abbey party 2 weeks ago when he just joined lumina, but he told me that he would be away from it by some time as I'm, don't know how he's doing by now. I replied him back to join AC
I will be off forum by now catch up with you all later.
TioArk
TioArk

http://www.arkman.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 am

Ah yeah, that'd be him. He was jumping in our warps and killing us. >>;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum