Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Turbo Leveling with NO Grind

2 posters

Go down

Super Turbo Leveling with NO Grind Empty Super Turbo Leveling with NO Grind

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Sharing some quests I do every time I make a new character.

For skipping first class when transcending go to steps 5 and 6.

Super Turbo Leveling with NO Grind ScreenMidRate077

0. After getting your first 10 job levels in the novice place go change into your first job in Gaia, then start doing this quests.

1. Ice Necklace Quest (Level requirement: None)

2. Friendship Quest (Level requirement: Base level 50)
  • Guide: http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-online-quest-guides/friendship-quest/
  • Time: ~10-15 minutes
  • Why: You will gain enough levels to be able to make the Sharp Leaf quest.
  • Tip: An acolyte class with warp (/memo) capabilities will speed up the quest due to the quest only being based to talking to people in just 3 locations(2 in Lighthalzen and 1 in Yuno)
    WARNING: You gain no Job Levels in this quest but that is not a problem since the next quest will make you job level 40-50.

3. Sharp Leaf Quest (Level requirement: Base level 70)
  • Guide: Give 50 sharp leafs to an NPC. To get to the NPC go to Beach Dungeon then take the north-right warp.
  • Why: Repeat this quest until you are level 86 so you can join abbey parties at Morroc Town.
  • Tip: Do this quest once or twice until you get your job level to 40-50 then go to Gaia and change your job. Then continue doing this quest until you get to base level 86.

4. Join Abbey Parties until you reach level 99. They mostly gather up at Morroc town.

5. How the Airship Works

6. Heart Fragment Quest
  • Guide: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Heart_Fragment_Quest
  • Time: ~15-20 minutes
  • Tip: For the part where you need to type a verification thingy copy paste the content from the guide. To paste it into your RO game use shift+insert. After that you need to guess a password. That will take some time. If you fail the password just walk around until the dialog box appear again and try again.
    WARNING: After you complete the password some Moose guy will appear, after you talk to him he disappear. DON'T CONTINUE THE QUEST. Go to Gaia and trasend into a high novice. Then go to Ant Hell and kill some eggs until you gain the 10 job levels and change your job to high archer or whatever you are. Then complete the last step in the quest which is talking to the Airship Captain. You will get to job level 50 and go trascend into a sniper etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Super Turbo Leveling with NO Grind Empty Re: Super Turbo Leveling with NO Grind

Post  Yaghtz Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Its best if u level-up to 45 and just do the anolion skin quest, do that twice.You should be enough to do the sharp leaves quest right after that.

Requirements is 20 skins which is dropped by alligators and Anolion.
Yaghtz
Yaghtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Here's what I do.

1. Make new character. Get 10 job levels in the novice grounds. Job change.
2. Put all stats into int and luk. Buy 100-120 Ygg leaves (Merchant with Discount).
3. Take my HP out to Sphinx 4 and tank while my new character uses the Ygg leaves to kill Anubis.
4. At level 79, find an Abbey party.
5. At level 99, start the Ice Necklace Quest.
6. Stop the quest after getting the Sparkling Necklace.
7. Rebirth. Get 10 job levels in the novice grounds or Labyrinth Forest. Job change.
8. Finish the Ice Necklace Quest by talking to the NPC in Rachel. This gets me to base level 71.
9. Do the Sharp Leaves quest two or three times, until I hit level 79.
10. Find an Abbey party until level 99.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikk Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:32 am

What are the details about the anolian skin quest?
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 am

nice everyone has their own little tricks to lvl fast, keep 'em coming for the new people What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Anolian skin is like 45-70. I have a lot of skins left over from hunting my alligator cards, and now have a hefty supply of sharp leaves from making 46345635 homunculi last week. 45 is easy to hit, use mercenaries if you must, and just abbey after you hit 86. ta-daaaaa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaghtz Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 pm

You can take advantage of those exp events that occurs every month. Very Happy
Yaghtz
Yaghtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: