Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Power Up!

2 posters

Go down

Time to Power Up! Empty Time to Power Up!

Post  Roy Revant Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:37 pm

First, I apologize if something like this had to go in the Event section, you can move it if you find it needed.

Ok, now on to the topic itself, just as the title says, it is time to step our game and do things, you know, AS A GUILD! So, I am calling all those who want to increase their power both individually with gears and as a group with teamwork as such.

I have been in this guild for a while, and for a guild that comes from another server, I can see you all guys are very close, yet however, and sorry if I offend someone, but you have a terrible problem of organization.

So, for now I can only think about doing 3 things:

First, lets ask Original Sin to schedule up a time to do Battle Grounds, you complain you can't handle WoE now? We are facing guys who come from iRO just as the leader of Alpha, but with a difference, it is not only 1 or 2 or 3, it is a WHOLE team that have learnt from each other so when you face them you got to be prepared for everything, and as I have seen lately, both Petmalu (my old guild) and Redemption have spent some long hours inside BG, you can't loose the edge here!

Second, please, organize something else than those MVP runs! I must admit, I really praise your teamwork, not all guilds just go MVP'ing with all of their members, in fact, in almost 95% of the cases, it is only the Guild Master with 3 or 4 friends doing High Tier MVPs, and the other just use Champion for those MVPs that can be killed that way.

I say we start with some very, very basic lving AND equipment, my goal towards this is that all have +7 Wools and +7 Tidals, stadistically, you will need 10 of each to get one, I got a Paladin that could seriously tank and mob a lot of banshees in Abbey lv 1, I just need a HW to do the freezing as well as a Sniper to do Sharp Shooting, if someone can bring a Professor and additional Pullers (LK/Paladin) they are more than welcome to, we can make the whole guild get those very basic gears, in a day.

Lastly I would like to propuse to implement something similar to the system of Original Sin to give out stuff to those who help out, check their recruitment post to see what I mean, if you got a HW you can ask me to come with you to the top floor of Pyramids to hunt for Pasana cards, and then trade them for other stuff using a point system.

Anyhow, I am here trying to organize hunting parties, it is good that you hunt your stuff, but it is just silly to see 5 Snipers logged at the same time, when we could all work together, my future ideas for parties are:

Abyss Lake lv 1:
Minimal Members Required (MMR):
1 Puller
1 Bragi
1 HW
1 HP

Recommended Equips:
No member should get hurt, ever, so there is really no need for eqs at all for this, we can all be naked if we want to, maybe the Puller should wear a Dragon Breath, but even so...

Items to hunt:
Red/Green Ferus cards, and if lucky, some Penomena cards.

Thor lv 3 Party:
MMR:
Exactly the same as Abyss Lake lv 1:

Recommended Equips:
Everyone with Pasana is a must, as for the Pullers, either 2 shields, 1 with Thara Frog and the other with Penomena or a single shield with an Alice Card.

Thing to hunt:
Meteor Plate Armors [1], Snipping Suits [1], Burning Bows, Orleans Glove (they need to drop someday...) and of course, those powerful Salamander Cards and Sword Guardian Cards.

I will end this post now, I want to make clear that I just want what is best for the guild, and I am pointing out what would be some first steps to take in, if you want to completely ignore this I will understand, but I just want to make clear that I feel that this team can improve so much more, there are other things that can/should be made as a team besides MVP'ing.

So, please discuss what classes you got available, what time you got free as well as days, and what would you like to hunt.

Roy Revant

Back to top Go down

Time to Power Up! Empty Re: Time to Power Up!

Post  Hayabusa Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Yeah im aware of original sins organization and how they work, considering im the one that allied them. The abbey one is a good idea, get everybody +7 wools and tidals is a good start off for woe, also we should farm a simple armor, on feel ro actually I did competitions, heres an example of one i did, I said whoever can get the most mink coats in 7 days gets 5 mil etc, i ended up with like 60 mink coats and got marc cards and bam got 10 +6 unfrozens for people that need them. I could assemble that here as well if people are up to it. We are actually a organized guild. We just haven't been that much organized on this server quite yet, mainly due to ive been busy in real life atm, that's why were voting for a new co leader heh, cause its tough trying to run everything by yourself, thanks roy for the input. Also ive been trying to build up and get zen, usually ill pay people for woe and ill do the little competitions and stuff, unless people are willing to pitch in to help me then that goes good as well.
Hayabusa
Hayabusa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:26 am

I'm up for battlegrounds.
I always go to pvp (even if dying a lot frustrates me) to get more skillful with my keys (since its my main problem for sucking) and to learn how fight other classes, also is a good place to know who has which equips/mvp cards etc.

And as far as a High Wizard I have a fully geared one (I don't main it but I can help with the parties.) I'm always up for this things but it doesn't motivates me when we have like 20+ people in the guild and only 5-7 are the only ones that want to do stuff.

Also if the guild hunt for stuff I suggest to only give things to the ones that help with parties etc, not to just everyone just for being in the guild. My equips are for the most part complete (WoE wise) so I'm always game to help others as long as they do their part to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayabusa Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:32 am

Purple Beat Zombies wrote:I'm up for battlegrounds.
I always go to pvp (even if dying a lot frustrates me) to get more skillful with my keys (since its my main problem for sucking) and to learn how fight other classes, also is a good place to know who has which equips/mvp cards etc.

And as far as a High Wizard I have a fully geared one (I don't main it but I can help with the parties.) I'm always up for this things but it doesn't motivates me when we have like 20+ people in the guild and only 5-7 are the only ones that want to do stuff.

Also if the guild hunt for stuff I suggest to only give things to the ones that help with parties etc, not to just everyone just for being in the guild. My equips are for the most part complete (WoE wise) so I'm always game to help others as long as they do their part to.
Yeah I know, lol thats why only like 3 people know the guild storage password, I only give stuff to people that I trust well.
Hayabusa
Hayabusa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum