Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aw, I miss everyone ;3;

2 posters

Go down

Aw, I miss everyone ;3; Empty Aw, I miss everyone ;3;

Post  Kelly c: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Heyy.. I know the guild is dead and all, but I really miss having everyone on here and talking to you all.
I look on this forum every now and then and just think about all the fun times we had. I miss that ALOT.
Some of us has been with AC for a year, some has been only here for months. Not sure how long, but we grew a powerful bond.
A relationship that could last, I am sure that everyone loved that kind of fun we had all together.
As friends. Not sure what really happened, but things got to serious, and thats when I started noticing our bond and relationship we all had slowly faded.

Its so sad being all seperated and such. Alot of people quitted and/or just doesn't talk to eachother anymore.
Also, I know that I don't come visit you and some of you are still together in a guild, but sometimes I feel like you guys don't like me..
So thats why I stay away. Not trying to say this in a mean way. Sometimes I see you guys in Gaia and I get ignored..

I would still like to be friends and talk to you all.
If you want to come say Hi to me or Ami. We are usually in Alberta, so come drop by if you want.

Just wanted to say, that I love and miss you all :3

I hope you have fun with Ro or whatever else you are doing. <3

-Kelly c:
Kelly c:
Kelly c:

Back to top Go down

Aw, I miss everyone ;3; Empty Re: Aw, I miss everyone ;3;

Post  Kikk Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Miss everyone too. Came here to look up on an old post of mine. =)
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum