Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryie Randgris .. idk where to post this so i just post this here xD

5 posters

Go down

Valkryie Randgris .. idk where to post this so i just post this here xD Empty Valkryie Randgris .. idk where to post this so i just post this here xD

Post  swordstalker Thu May 13, 2010 12:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLR6G4mOTo4

i try to post the video here but then .. it doesnt works =.=` hope some one can go to the url and post the video here .. thankyou .

swordstalker

Back to top Go down

Valkryie Randgris .. idk where to post this so i just post this here xD Empty Re: Valkryie Randgris .. idk where to post this so i just post this here xD

Post  Kikk Thu May 13, 2010 9:04 am

The recording priest is wearing Ghost armor. That of course helps, but takes away a lot of the strategy part.

I prefer to see videos where people do valk without ghostring and gtb cards. =/
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Valkryie Randgris .. idk where to post this so i just post this here xD Empty Re: Valkryie Randgris .. idk where to post this so i just post this here xD

Post  Hayabusa Thu May 13, 2010 11:13 am

though gabes brother has a ghostring card, but I still think we can take valk with the sniper strategy, using snipers doesn't cause him to do earthquake, simply 5 snipers would do and a few hps for safety walling them. Then snipers be sure to bring sp healing items.
Hayabusa
Hayabusa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaghtz Thu May 13, 2010 11:37 am

>_<

For the last time, valks in odin are females. While the valks in dimensional gorge are males.
Yaghtz
Yaghtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayabusa Thu May 13, 2010 12:34 pm

I know I know XD, lol valks just seem like males to me. Razz
Hayabusa
Hayabusa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Fri May 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Hmm has anyone ever used a Sg before? My buds use to MvP it with HPs(a fews), Snipers, one or two SG's, Clown and a professor to make sure the SG(s) never runs out of SP.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikk Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 am

I think Seya told me that they did Randgris with 6 snipers and 2 priests. Kinda like, Tendrilion, extended version.
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Sat May 15, 2010 7:49 am

Yeah that has been done befor. Lol but watching SGs at work against her is fun ^_^. On LLRO we had MvPing SGs and had them geared up to face angel types, fire types and dark types. I do admit thought they need help from professors/HPs as they run out of sp fast and have somewhat low HP if they are more focused on damage dealers.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down