Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BG Farming for WoE

5 posters

Go down

BG Farming for WoE Empty BG Farming for WoE

Post  Yaghtz Sun May 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Seriously, we need to be more organized for this to do this properly.

BG will help us farm alot of supplies for our next woe in a short amount of time rather than farming from the maps.

We need to work together to keep the guild stocked for woe. Organizing this is extremely hard because of the No dual-clienting in BG rule or risked being Perma Banned.

This is an organized guild farming so we cannot allow to have random people joining and interferring with our guild farming. When you are partied, make sure everyone is in the room before joining the chatroom otherwise random/campers will join into our group to play for killing or farm badges for themselves which will lose us time or badges.

When you're on the BG map, don't summon guardians. *Points finger at Haya*
After the match was won/lost alternate between the flavus/tierra maps staying on the same colored teams.

If all goes well we would farm over 1k+ AD, EDP, etc for next WoE.

Don't let this happen again. T_T
BG Farming for WoE Failed10

Last edited by Yaghtz on Sun May 02, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Yaghtz
Yaghtz

Back to top Go down

BG Farming for WoE Empty Re: BG Farming for WoE

Post  Merichuu Sun May 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Also make a list of who's totally available/reliable for BG, 'cause there's a couple of us that go AFK a lot, so..

But yeah, I'm in.
Merichuu
Merichuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly c: Sun May 02, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm able to join to, whenever I am on of course. Maybe we should do this during the day time since most people are on during this time.
Now we can do this \o/
By the way, make sure everyone knows who is who.. so we know that we are not dual clienting and 'cause that takes up our time as well. :c
Kelly c:
Kelly c:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuckk Sun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm

im in but going as a champ, do i need to bring along sp pot? or there's a full healer in BG?
Chuckk
Chuckk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaghtz Sun May 02, 2010 10:59 pm

You're full healed when you die, but you can't heal during the map.
Yaghtz
Yaghtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:19 am

Honestly I think it's impossible to completely farm BG without having a few random people get in. It's an open server, and I understand that it's frustrating, but these things happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Mon May 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Ryuuko wrote:Honestly I think it's impossible to completely farm BG without having a few random people get in. It's an open server, and I understand that it's frustrating, but these things happen.
I am with this. We were organize(kinda) at the stat but as soon as the first BG starts, many rush in for the other one wanting to join as well to get the darn items. To have it purely guild memebers will be near to impossible once its annouced to the server that people are doing BG. So why not just do random people? or rather allow 1 or two...you still get items in the end even if you lose.

I understand you have a plan etc but things never seem to work out in such a place. Also remeber the other campers. You had people camping rooms to make sure they get in for the next round.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaghtz Mon May 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Tara wrote:
Ryuuko wrote:Honestly I think it's impossible to completely farm BG without having a few random people get in. It's an open server, and I understand that it's frustrating, but these things happen.
I am with this. We were organize(kinda) at the stat but as soon as the first BG starts, many rush in for the other one wanting to join as well to get the darn items. To have it purely guild memebers will be near to impossible once its annouced to the server that people are doing BG. So why not just do random people? or rather allow 1 or two...you still get items in the end even if you lose.

I understand you have a plan etc but things never seem to work out in such a place. Also remeber the other campers. You had people camping rooms to make sure they get in for the next round.

We need Vent for this to work. Its easier to give orders and have better timing to enter the chatrooms at the same time kicking out campers.
Yaghtz
Yaghtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Mon May 03, 2010 6:44 pm

No thanks. That wont help me since i dont talk and wont be able to hear you well. lol. Its not that I am a mute but you will have a hard time understanding me. There for I rather not people get fustraded at me and yell.

If you dont understand why its because I am half deaf and well my speach/words get mixed.

So vent wont apply to eveyone -_-
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Vent isn't meant to be the sole use of communication, but to keep the ingame chat box clear. People shouldn't be talking in vent unless they have something useful to say (ie: sinx's cloaked here), while the leader says any important instructions in game. Of course, this is the use of vent in WoE, and probably won't be as strict for BG. If you don't want to talk, chat in game but don't flood. If you're having a hard time hearing us on vent, we'll put up important info in game.

TBH, BG is very easy, but it's definitely a good place to get some coordination/RO practice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down