Alpha Centauri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couples Beauty contest event

Go down

Couples Beauty contest event Empty Couples Beauty contest event

Post  Kikk Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:18 am

Today the GMs Celine and Secret organized a couples beauty contest event. The rules were to form a couple with anyone you liked, and look good together. You didnt have to be married, nor did you have to be opposite sex. Just look good together.

I wasnt planning on joining or watching it, but Celine was making a lot of advertisement that it made me think 'ok, lets go see this then'. So there I went with my blue priest who you all know, to Comodo town to take a look at the event. There were a several nice looking couples and some random people watching. But then suddenly I saw an archer girl in white and red, with the faery wings i wear but in red, and bunny ears. I found she looked quite a lot like me in terms of colour scheme, and I remembered I had a bunny band in storage. So I was grabbing it and planned to ask her if she liked to be my mate for the contest. While I was rummaging in storage, she had spotted me and PMed me if I already had a mate. I said no, and we agreed to join together. This is how we looked, sitting in Comodo town among other contestants:

Couples Beauty contest event ScreenMidRate045

Then, the event started and we were brought to an event area. There all the couples had to line up between balloons. I could not oversee the entire area, but I think there were about 15 couples. Everyone also had to make a couple party name, and we went with MakingPurple. Celine and Secret would then walk past all the couples, and each of them named 5 couples for the next round. In the following picture you can see Secret naming us for the next round:

Couples Beauty contest event ScreenMidRate049

After Celine's 5 names, it was Secret's turn. He also named us, and there was only one other couple that got named by both Celine and Secret. So we then realized we even might win this event. Out of the 15 couples, 8 were selected for the 2nd round. In that round, Celine and Secret selected 3 couples for joining the final round. This time, we again were named by both the GMs, and the couple that got named twice in previous round now got named only once. So our chances at winning this event suddenly became very high.
Last round, only 5 couples left, among them Purple Beat with his girl and my random girl and I. We had to sit in the middle, and Celine and Secret decided on first place, second place and third place. After a tensive moment, Celine declared the winners in the following picture:

Couples Beauty contest event ScreenMidRate053

And of course we both were very happy then ^^. Purple Beat unfortunately didnt make it to the last three. The three winning couples then each got unique headgears which have no stats but just look nice. I end this story with a picture showing the 3 winning couples wearing their price hats. The green ones got 2nd place, the two red girls got 3rd place.

Couples Beauty contest event ScreenMidRate060
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Couples Beauty contest event Empty Re: Couples Beauty contest event

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:54 pm

so lucky Kikk! now u have a girl =P Twisted Evil

at least I'm in one of the pics in my sailor theme xD Green couple also looked great. and you stole my Purple color! =P

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikk Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Additional pictures posted on lumina forum:
http://lumina-ro.net/forum/index.php?topic=2914.0
Kikk
Kikk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content